Patient Orientation, Accompanying, Reception and Transport Services
Patient Orientation, Accompanying, Reception and Transport Services incorporate patients, patient companions and visitors and protect their rights and confidentiality.
- Patients are greeted by our patient orientation staff and guided to the desired clinic.
- Disabled, unaccompanied, and older patients are aided through the entire visit to the hospital.
We act as the first point of communication between the outside and hospital services.
- Telecommunication services
- Administrative services
- Patient Orientation services
- Operator services
- Greeting all patients and visitors with a smile and kind welcome.
- Guiding all individuals to their necessary destinations and providing them with the necessary information.
- Immediately helping all patients with their demands
- Ensuring all individuals rights and confidentiality and protected
- Attending to all individuals with care and consideration
- Providing administration with the necessary guidance and instruction and providing them with key cards.
- Being flexible to changes
- Providing telecommunication services
Providing the transport of patients and materials in planned and rapid manner while constantly ensuring high-quality and minimal errors.
- Patient transport
- Deceased patient services and morgue
- Transport of pathology items and samples
- Delivery of equipment to administration offices
- Equipment transport
- Mail delivery
- Medical gas transport
- Support during emergency situation